Offices » Enrollment - Withdrawal process and form

Enrollment - Withdrawal process and form

  • Attached are the forms you need to fill out, the process is in person and takes around 30 minutes (Credit Office - room 104), only legal guardian or parent can do the withdrawal process and his/her name needs to be in the system to do the check out.
  • Students need to return all textbooks during the process and the computer/s that belong to Hamilton HS.
  • Parent/legal guardian need to present a picture ID during the withdrawal process.
Withdrawal Process
For Student, withdrawal, please complete the Parent Assurance Letter (PAL). Once completed, submit the form to Carmen Recinos ([email protected])
Magnet Student Withdrawal
Humanities Magnet and AMPA Magnet Students must fill out and return the Voluntary Transfer Form.  The Voluntary Transfer Form is for AMPA/Humanities students that want to transfer/withdrawal from the magnet program.  The form is needed in addition to the PAL because it certifies that the parent is aware that they are unable to change their mind and re-enroll.  The parents would have to reapply through e-choices which would put them on the waiting list.